We posted about Nyaya Health a few months ago as the first company for social good to be added to the list. To refresh your memory, Nyaya has built a partnership with the Nepalese government to create transparent healthcare technology which helps in the process of providing real healthcare for those in need. At the moment, they are looking for web developer to help the cause. Here is some what they are looking for:
– Ability to code and customize Nyaya’s site on WordPress
– Experience with HTML, CSS, PHP, MySQL
– Willingness to travel to Nepal
– Willingness to train or experience with Salesforce
– Passion for their mission
Nyaya is also offering some great benefits including free temporary housing for relocation. You can read the full job post here.
How to Apply
Please send the materials below to email@example.com with “Web Developer Application – Your Name” in the subject line of the email.
- Show, don’t tell. Send us a portfolio of your work (which includes your resume). We are being purposefully vague in our explanation here. Please send us whatever format (or combination of formats) best exemplifies your work that can be reviewed in less than 15 minutes.
- Tell us (or show us) your story, and why you’re committed to doing whatever it takes to bring health care to the rural poor in Nepal. Just make it fit on one page and break free from the confines of the traditional cover letter.